Live Screen-capture Waveform/Vectorscope Monitor
Single click, real-time image monitoring utility for Mac, Windows and Linux.
for more info, visit our site:Vectorscope.co
How it works?
- Select screen region
- See professional image analysis ...It's that simple!
What it does?
Scopes grabs selected screen region (or whole screen) and analyses it's color values in RGB. You can easily spot unwanted colors, see color relationships, clipping in whites and shadows or adjust skin tone for fresh and healthy look.
- Linear-gamma BT.601 vectorscope with skin-tone line
- sRGB Waveform monitor with broadcast safe lines
- Linear-gamma luminosity waveform monitor with 10% graticule lines
- Adjustable sampling quality (down to 1:16 pixel sampling)
- Adjustable brightness of each monitor (up to x32'000)
- Custom user-defined color indicators (unlimited number)
- Re-adjustable region of interest
- Multiplatform JAR file included (Java SE17 required) for all OS options
- Mac (x64, arm64), requires screen capture and execution permissions
- Windows 10/11 (x64)
- Linux Pop!_OS (x64)
Last updated: September 12, 2023
Scopes 2 includes: