Screen-capture Waveform Vectorscope
Single click, real-time image monitoring utility for Windows and Linux (script).
for more info, visit our site vectorscope.co
How it works?
- Select screen region
- See professional image analysis
It's that simple!
What it does?
Scopes grabs selected screen region (or whole screen) and analyses it's color values in RGB. You can easily spot unwanted colors, see color relationships, clipping in whites and shadows or adjust skin tone for fresh and healthy look.
- Rec.601 Vectorscope with skintone line and broadcast-safe markers
- Waveform RGB monitor
- Waveform luma monitor
- Sampling quality slider (up to 4:4:4 pixel sampling)
- ROI or full-screen capture
- Sliders for brightness on all scopes
- Multiplatform JAR (Java 8 required) file included for all OS options
- Windows 10 / 7 (64bit)
- Linux PopOS
- ! MacOS is not officially supported, but some users reported Scopes.app working after altering permissions:
sudo chmod -R 755 /full path/Scopes.app
com.apple.quarantine /full path/Scopes.app
Last updated: September 24, 2021
Vectorscope Rec.601Scopes app
Waveform RGBScopes app
Luma WaveformScopes app
User manual with examples
Multiplatform Java ".jar" versionJava RE required
- Scopes includes:
- Vectorscope Rec.601Scopes app
- Waveform RGBScopes app
- Luma WaveformScopes app
- User manual with examplesPDF
- Multiplatform Java ".jar" versionJava RE required